Saturday, October 27, 2007

spaced out

- currently feeling zonked out -

2 papers down, 1 more to go.
the last and final paper of my life. hopefully.
pls dun get me wrong... it's not tt i'm pessimistic. i'm jus trying to manage my own expectations.
now, it's not abt how much more i can cramp in for the mod.
cos, not only is my brain saturated, i'm super exhausted too.
perhaps my threshold for studies and memorising is really low?
*shrugs* i dont know...
i've come this far, i'm not abt to give up. not now.
i just need to hang in there.
just a few more days. the end is near.
i guess now it's not time to consider the "what-ifs" and scare myself.
just get it over and done with.
do my best! dats just it isnt it?
gosh... the risk and uncertainty is overbearing.
i just hope i can remember my case and the concepts.
i do not wish to be disappointed again. the assignment was painful enough.
God, pls pls pls help me!

No comments: